Melag Pro Line Vacuclave 118 (17L)
A PROfound leap of the world ́s best-selling autoclave
Do you know the world’s best-selling autoclaves of the MELAG Pro-Class? Then you will love the new generation of MELAG devices – from the functions to the price! Because the affordable entry-level model of the Pro Line impresses all along the line:
With smart operating and documentation concepts as well as a modern and extremely robust design, the Pro Line autoclaves offer everything you need for the safe, convenient and resource-saving sterilization.
Benefit from the unique MELAG quality that you know and appreciate from the proven predecessor models. Since an autoclave must never fail, MELAG Medizintechnik makes no compromises when it comes to quality and has been developing, producing and optimizing to the highest quality standards at the company’s headquarters in Berlin since 1951.
Take a look at the Melag Pro and Prime Line Brochure
The new MELAG autoclaves Vacuclave 118 and Vacuclave 123 – love the quality and the price:
- Powerful class B vacuum process: Reliable sterilization of up to 6 kg on 5 trays in only 15 to 27 minutes (plus timed drying).
- Smart-Touch Display with LED status: Touchscreen with intuitive menu structure for easy operation just like your smartphone
- Connectivity and data logging: Compliance with legal requirements by saving sterilization parameters via USB stick or network*
- Stand-alone concept: Integrated water tanks and highly effective air cooling for site-independent operation without cooling water
- Power Save energy-saving mode: Heating and display go into standby mode between sterilizations for top energy efficiency*
- EasyCare routine concept: User-friendly optimizations for efficient filter replacement, tank cleaning and water supply
No matter what tasks the day keeps ready for you, Vacuclave 118 and Vacuclave 123 have your back in the reprocessing room. But that’s not all: On top of that our Prime Line price-performance champions impress with even higher loading capacities, excellent drying results and extended approval functions.
Chamber volume: 17 liters
Thanks to a wide range of accessories, we can easily put together the configuration that best suits you: With MELAcontrol Helix test bodies, Chamber Protect cleaning sets and MELAtrace software solutions, we turn your ideas of a time-, space- and cost-saving hygiene workflow into reality.
Arrange your free consultation appointment now via online live demo or on-site at your practice.