Getinge Assured Wash Monitor Ultrasonic – bag of 50 tests
The Getinge Assured Ultrasonic Wash Monitor is a single use synthetic soil test for routine monitoring of an ultrasonic wash process.
The test is inserted in a Wash Monitor Holder and then placed in the ultrasonic washer.
For use in ultrasonic cleaners.
Getinge Assured Wash Monitor Ultrasonic offers:
- For use in ultrasonic cleaners
- Use with the re-usable Getinge Assured Wash Monitor Holder
- Test soil is designed to parallel the removal of blood and tissue from surgical instruments
- No harmful components with non-toxic, synthetic soil
- No actual blood components from any source are contained in the test-soil
- Blue = the cleaning process is insufficient
- Clear = the cleaning process is sufficient
The synthetic test soil (blue diamond) simulates human blood and tissue. The removal of all test soil indicates effective cleaning.
The Wash Monitor Ultrasonic consists of a metal strip with synthetic test soil.
• Dimensions: 89 mm x 25 mm (3.5” X 1”)
• Substrate Material: Metal
Storage: 4° – 30°C (40° – 86°F) and 10-60% Relative Humidity. Keep away from disinfectants and chemical fumes.
24 months. The expiry date is printed on the product packaging.
Consistent with ISO 15883, routine monitoring of washer disinfectors