Getinge Assured Wash Monitor – 100 pcs
Monitoring all phases of the wash process
Getinge Assured Wash Monitors perform routine process performance tests in washer-disinfectors. They monitor all phases of the wash process, including proper spray arm operation, water impingement, proper detergent selection and levels, water temperature and washer loading.
Monitoring each shelf of each washer-disinfector enables you to ensure that all facets of the machine are operating properly and that efficient cleaning is achieved. The wash monitor is inserted into a reusable Wash Monitor Holder and placed face up in a tray.
Getinge Assured Wash Monitors offers:
- For use in washer-disinfectors
- Use with the re-usable Getinge Assured Wash Monitor Holder that mimics an instrument
- Test soil is designed to parallel the removal of blood and tissue from surgical instruments
- No harmful components with non-toxic, synthetic soil
- No actual blood components from any source are contained in the test soil
- Red = the cleaning process is insufficient
- Clear = the cleaning process is sufficient
The synthetic test soil (red diamond) simulates human blood and tissue. When inserted into the Wash Monitor Holder the test soil is half obscured, thus simulating the joint of a surgical instrument. The removal of all test soil indicates effective cleaning.
The Wash Monitor consists of a metal strip with synthetic test soil.
• Dimensions: 89 mm x 25 mm (3.5” X 1”)
• Substrate Material: Metal
Storage: 4° – 30°C (40° – 86°F) and 10-60% Relative Humidity. Keep away from disinfectants and chemical fumes.
24 months. The expiry date is printed on the product packaging.
Consistent with ISO 15883, routine monitoring of washer disinfectors.