X-MIND Unity Xray Generator
X-MIND Unity – Top Mount (with 80 cm arm)
- Smallest focal point on the market – 0.4mm produces a sharp and constrasted image
- ACE Technology reduces radiation exposure by up to 52%
- Clear and large LCD Timer Screen
- Traceability – does received by the patient after each exposure appears on the timer’s screen
- With SOPIX inside sensor, this does can also be recorded in the patient’s file of Sopro Imaging
- Anti-vibration and anti-movement mechanism ensures drift-free positioning during an exposure
- Selection of the exam type – occlusal or inter-proximal
X-Mind Unity – The revolutionary new intraoral X-ray generator from ACTEON Equipment.
Winner of a 2013 Red Dot Design award, X-Mind Unity integrates Sopix X-ray sensors all in the one unit.
The patented ACE technology in Sopix sensors allows you to control patient exposure to radiation and record the dosage in Sopro Imaging (SOPIX inside and SOPIX² inside). Once the patient has received enough of the necessary dose, the sensor communicates with the generator to stop emissions.
The result is optimised images with patient safety at the forefront, as exposure to radiation can be reduced by up to 52%.
Having a small focal spot of 0.4mm and a constant voltage of 60 kV or 70kV, X-Mind Unity provides reproducible results with highly defined images.
With unparalleled flexibility, whether top or bottom mount and three different arm lengths (40, 80 and 110cm) available X-Mind Unity can be adapted into any dental workspace.
*Radiation reduction varies on patient morphology.