Getinge Assured Test Soil – box of 10 tests
Synthetic Test Soil simulating a “real situation”
Used as a process challenge in the commissioning of washer-disinfectors, Getinge Assured Test Soil is applied to instruments and allowed to dry. After drying, the instruments are washed accordingly and then inspected for cleanliness. If no test soil is visible after the wash process, the process is proven to be efficient.
The Getinge Assured Test Soil is supplied in
Getinge Assured Test Soil offers:
- Synthetic test soil formulated with protein, lipids and polysaccharides to mimic surgical soil
- Used as process challenge in the commissioning of washer-disinfectors
- Powder form is activated at point of use with water
- Applied on instrument surfaces, lumens and equipment
- If test soil is not visible after the wash process, the process is proven to be efficient
Water is added to the pot then shaken vigorously to form a paste which is then applied to a test load with the brush provided. After a drying period the test load should be cleaned using the normal procedures and inspected for residual soil. The bright red color of the Getinge Assured Test Soil allows easy identification of areas that have not been properly cleaned.
• Dimensions: H 63mm x Ø 43mm
• Substrate Material: Plastic vial with a lid with integrated brush
Storage: 0° – 5°C (32° – 41°F). 30 – 60 % RH.
Consistent with BS2745:1993 specification for Washerdisinfectors for medical purposes. EN ISO 15883-5.